Share on Facebook!
(415) Public Gallery: Your work on our walls, a crowdsourced art show
Youth Art Exchange wants to open our walls to everyone living/working/loving in San Francisco. No, we really mean EVERYONE, whether you consider yourself an artist or not, we want your creativity in our gallery. All ages/all backgrounds. Contribute to our goal of 415 pieces in the show!
– Size limited to 18″x24”
– No hate
– You will be asked to sign a waiver upon submission
Monday-Fridays, March 4-22nd. Deadline is Friday, 3/22. Mondays-Thursdays at [x]space and Fridays at City Hall. More details below.
Submission Drop Off Locations:
1. [x]space, 5137 Mission St.
Dates: Mondays through Thursday 1-7pm in March, Deadline is Thursday 3/21 If you can’t make those times, you can email us to set up another time.
Contact: Sofia Airaghi, email@example.com, (415) 574-8137
2. SF City Hall
Dates: Friday 3/8, 3/15, and 3/22 (3-5pm)
Contact: Email Cassie Hoeprich to confirm at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibit dates: 4/1-4/20
Deinstall/pick up: 4/22-4/24 1-7pm
1. Opening, April 6th 4-7pm (bit.ly/415opening)
2. Happy Hour, April 15th 7-9pm (bit.ly/415happyhour)
[x]space Arts Hub: 5137 Mission Street, San Francisco CA 94112